Paris, April 14, 2022
Start Me Challenge! » KPMG & Fevad: Gain insight and boost your development!
Partners for the sixth year in a row, KPMG France and Fevad launch the 2022 edition of “Start me Up!” Which highlights the most innovative startups that will develop the e-commerce sector in France. An online guide will be placed at the end of the challenge, on Ecommercemag.fr as well as on the Fevad website.
Startups are invited to apply here from today until May 16th.
Why do you participate?
Many benefits will allow you to enhance your development.
For all candidates who meet the entry criteria:
Unique insight with major e-commerce sites The arrangement resulting from the analysis of the files by KPMG France and the advisory board will be published on the Fevad website for a period of one year.
– presence insideGuide to Innovative E-Commerce Solutions which will be published on the websites of Fevad, KPMG and Ecommercemag.fr.
For the first 5 in order:
– One year Vivad membership with all associated services
La Fevad, the leading network of e-commerce merchants in France, welcomes you for a free year within the union. You will benefit from all services reserved for Affiliate Members within Fevad: see here.
– Integration with the KPMG Innovation Lab Ecosystem
KPMG Innovation Lab’s mission is to inspire and support customers in their innovation efforts. We encourage meetings between large groups and innovation players to bring out new concepts and projects. You will be able to join our ecosystem. More information here.
For the winner:
– Speech at an event organized by Vivad
– Recognition by market players and e-commerce
“In addition to the clients brought in, the challenge enabled us to enhance our visibility with retail managers, ecosystem specialists, consultants and publishers alike. It is a real pledge of recognition from the market, not only of the importance of the problem we are solving but also the importance and correct implementation of the solution we are proposing,” As Jesse Kring, CEO & Co. – Founder of Unifai, winner of the “Start me Up!” » 2021.
– And new this year, a personal training day with KPMG France advisors to respond to the challenges the winner faces, both at the beginning of their adventure and more advanced.
What are the criteria for participation?
To compete for the title of the most innovative and promising startup in the field of e-commerce, here are the conditions that must be met:
– propose an innovative solution that allows e-merchants to “make a difference”;
Be under 7 years old (as of January 1, 2022);
– to have a positive turnover and active clients;
be of European origin and carry on business in Europe;
+ 50% of the company is owned by the founders;
Not to be one of the five winners of the 2021 edition of the challenge.
Who are the members of the challenge jury?
The jury composed of leading decision-makers in the world of e-commerce is developing:
– Elodie Perthuisot, Head of E-Commerce, Digital Transformation and Data Officer, Carrefour;
– Thierry Petti, CEO and Business Owner, Made-for-all.com;
— Anne Profoot, Managing Director, SNCF Connect;
– Yves Tyrod, CEO, BPCE Digital & Payments
2022 challenge calendar
March 28: Submissions open
May 16: Deadline for applications
– Mid-May to mid-June: Analysis of applications by KPMG France and Fevad to select the finalists
– Mid-June: Meeting of the jury (advisory board) and selection of the best 5
– On the KPMG stand at Vivatech: Announcing the five finalists
June 30: Presentation of the winners to the advisory board
You will find additional information and can submit your application here.
Click on Contacts
01 55 68 91 47/06 03 56 24 56
Rizana is a friend
01 55 68 96 06/06 25 65 27 52
»» »Accessing the KPMG France media space
01 42 56 38 86
About KPMG France
KPMG France, the leading audit and advisory firm, has 10,000 professionals who specialize in the economic and financial performance of organizations and companies of all sizes, in all sectors. KPMG provides its clients with the strength of a global multidisciplinary network covering 150 countries and is distinguished by its regional coverage thanks to its 220 offices in France.
Audit – Advice – Accounting Expertise – Law and Taxes.
About the Vivad
The E-Commerce and Distance Selling Consortium now includes more than 750 companies. It is a representative organization for the e-commerce and distance selling sector. Fevad’s main mission is to collect and disseminate information to improve knowledge of the sector and to work for the sustainable and ethical development of telesales and e-commerce in France. To find out more: www.fevad.com / Follow us on Twitter: @FevadActu and on LinkedIn.