Bobo flea market. Aurélie Boussat’s selection is sharp: ceramics, wood, handicrafts, natural colors and fine materials. The young woman set up a small shop at the end of 2021, near the Rue du Port in Clermont.
- To discover his brocanteboubou on Instagram or at 33 rue Pascal, by appointment at 06.87.59.38.84 or on Saturdays from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 7pm.
Aurélie Boussat store in downtown Claremont.
open hands. You have to take the time to dig into the different buildings of this amalgamation association. Ornaments, furniture, and clothing: Both individuals and second-hand professionals will find what they are looking for.
Pop jar. On the hunt for rattan beading, 1930s furniture, or slightly whimsical trinkets, in a brand new showroom where each piece is carefully displayed by Elodie Voilaux.
- 52 National Street. Monday to Friday by appointment by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Instagram.
in the fence
brocafrip. Sébastien Garbuio has been running this huge but hidden boutique for over 20 years. This second-hand dealer specializes in industrial décor and commercial furniture.
Sebastian Garboyo is a second-hand goods dealer in Eswar for over 20 years.
- 371 Perrier Street. Make a quick phone call at 06.81.39.43.89 before going there. On Instagram: brocafrip63.
in 43. This is a very popular new address in a great location in downtown Eswar. The various furniture and decorative objects donated by the Ressourcerie are carefully selected by a passionate team.
From miniature watercolors to murals: Mala shares her passion for decoration near Aswar
Marianne Lange and Sylvia Lenott choose donations.
- 43 Rue Berbiziale, Wednesday 10am-1pm and 2-5pm, Friday 2-5pm and Saturday 9am-1pm and 2-5pm. Click here to find nuggets on Instagram.
Eco Attic is empty. Un concept qui cartonne depuis son ouverture, en décembre 2020. Il s’agit d’une brocante permanente où l’on peut chiner du lundi au samedi et vendre ses affaires sans se préoccuper de rien : c’est Eco vide grenier fa qui qui for you.
A permanent garage for sale of 380 sq.m opened in Issoire (Puy-de-Dôme) (December 2020)
in the Ardes-sur-Couze
Angele flea market. How about a stop in Ardes-sur-Couze before going to the zoo? For the past few weeks Florence Uniack has been showing off a selection of furniture and things from the 50s, 60s and 70s, and you feel right at home!
Angèle flea market has opened in the Ardes. Photo by Herve Scheele
- 17, rue du Commerce, open Friday through Monday from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Contact: 06.14.05.89.63.63
In the whole section
with associations. Head to Emmaüs, in Aubière and Puy-Guillaume, as well as in structures of the Ressourcerie type: JeRecycle Parc in Clermont, L’Ent’Remise in Ancizes, Récup’Dore Solidaire in Saint-Amant-Roche-Savine, Ressourcerie in Issoire, La Remise In Saint-Maurice-près-Pionsant, in Combrailles, or La Recyclerie des P’tites Pépites, in Billom.
In Puy de Dome Recycling Centers and Recycling Centers are good for the climate and the wallet (December 2021)
63. Create the new with the old. That’s the philosophy of Idat resident Chloe Helen and made ‘Petite Insta ‘Broc’ where she mainly sells vintage furniture, out of restored rattan or reeds. his specialty? Manufacture of light bulbs from glass balls. from here.
Celia bargain hunt. She became interested in vintage clothes before devoting herself to adornment. Her world is rather “rustic style with a bohemian spirit”. Célia Ramillon is located in Fulvik but only sells online at the moment. Find his account.
63. Lily Lagarge sells her modern Scandinavian, rattan, 1950s or 1960s finds on Leboncoin and Instagram. It will soon be possible to fish directly at her home, in the heart of the Delille region of Clermont. The flea market is in the process of setting up a showroom in its garage and hopes to have it finished by the spring of 2023.
Lisa Edward and Marielle Bastide